Nonin Medical Named Prime Platinum Partner by Tri-anim® Health Services for Third Consecutive Year
Nonin Medical, Inc., the inventor of fingertip pulse oximetry and a leader in noninvasive medical monitoring, announced today that it has been named a Prime Platinum Partner by Tri-anim Health Services, Inc. for the third consecutive year. Tri-anim Health Services sells and distributes products for hospitals, extended care, surgical, home care, and long-term acute care in the United States. Tri-anim is owned by Sarnova, Inc., the nation’s leading specialty distributor of healthcare products in the respiratory and emergency medical services markets.
“Nonin Medical values our strategic partnership with Tri-anim because Tri-anim recognizes that not all pulse oximeters perform alike. Quality and performance do matter when it comes to getting accurate readings on the sickest patients,” said Richard Eagle, Vice President-Global Sales for Nonin Medical.
"Tri-anim chooses Prime Platinum Partners based on several parameters, including financial, operational and product innovation strength. Nonin Medical’s pulse oximeters, sensors and capnographs provide industry-leading accuracy, consistency and reliability in the most challenging conditions for performance and safety that clinicians can rely on,” Eagle said.
“Tri-anim Health Services is proud of our continued partnership with Nonin Medical, and we are delighted to once again recognize the company as a Prime Platinum Partner,” said Fred Hunter, Vice-President of Marketing for Tri-anim Health Services. “Tri-anim and Nonin share a commitment to exceeding customer expectations and offering the right products and services. Together, our organizations continue to have a positive impact on patient care.”
Tri-anim customers who choose Nonin vital-sign products enjoy peace of mind, knowing:
- Quality matters. Nonin pulse oximeters are constructed using hazardous-free materials and are made in the United States.
- Accuracy matters. Accuracy and performance claims for the Onyx® Vantage fingertip pulse oximeter are supported by published peer-reviewed, clinical studies.
- Versatility matters. The Onyx® Vantage is the only fingertip pulse oximeter with accuracy claims for use on fingers, thumbs and toes, for use from pediatric to adult patients.
- Performance matters. The LifeSense® pulse oximeter/capnograph and the RespSense™ capnograph are easy to read, easy to use, pole mountable and cost effective to purchase and operate with standard tubing.
- Reliability matters. Nonin PureLight® sensors, when used with Nonin pulse oximeters, provide proven accuracy, reliability and consistency in the widest range of patients and clinical settings.
Currently, Tri-anim hospital customers can purchase Nonin’s Onyx® Vantage 9590 professional fingertip pulse oximeter as part of Tri-anim’s Curaplex® offering. In addition, Tri-anim also sells Nonin’s PalmSAT® 2500 handheld pulse oximeter, Wrist-Ox2™ 3150 wrist-worn pulse oximeter, disposable and reusable sensors, and LifeSense® and RespSense™ capnographs.
Nonin Medical, Inc. invented the finger pulse oximeter (the original Onyx® brand) and designs and manufactures noninvasive medical monitoring solutions that meet customers’ technology needs today and tomorrow. Headquartered in Plymouth, Minn., USA, with an additional customer service center in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Nonin Medical sells its pulse and regional oximeters, capnographs, sensors and software to health professionals and consumers in more than 125 countries. The company has more than 300 OEM partners worldwide. For more information, visit nonin.com.
About Tri-anim Health Services, Inc.
Tri-anim is a specialty healthcare supplier that provides innovative products paired with clinical expertise for hospitals and advanced patient-care facilities. With over 30 years of experience, Tri-anim understands the business of healthcare and offers value-oriented programs designed to improve patient care and maximize operational efficiencies. Combined with a fast and reliable supply chain, nationwide sales support, in-service training and one-call customer care, Tri-anim specializes in healthcare excellence. For more information, visit www.tri-anim.com.