Nonin Medical Named Prime Platinum Partner by Tri-anim® Health Services for Fourth Consecutive Year
MINNEAPOLIS, June 30, 2015 (PR NEWSWIRE) – Nonin Medical, Inc., the inventor of fingertip pulse oximetry and a leader in noninvasive medical monitoring, announced today that for the fourth consecutive year it has been named a Prime Platinum Partner by Tri-anim Health Services, Inc. Tri-anim sells and distributes products to hospitals, extended care, surgical, home care, and long-term acute care in the United States. Tri-anim is owned by Sarnova, Inc., the nation’s leading specialty distributor of healthcare products in the respiratory and emergency medical services markets.
“Tri-anim is proud of our continued partnership with Nonin Medical, and we are delighted to recognize the company as a Prime Platinum Partner for the fourth consecutive year,” said Tri-anim Health Services Vice President of Marketing, Fred Hunter. “Our companies’ shared commitment to exceeding customer expectations and offering the right products and services continue to have a positive impact on patient care.”
“Nonin’s strategic partnership with Tri-anim is valuable to our organization because Tri-anim recognizes the importance of supplying only the highest quality medical products,” said Nonin Medical Vice President of Global Sales, Richard Eagle. "Our commitment to providing industry-leading accuracy and reliability in the most challenging conditions helps us meet the rigorous financial, operational and product innovation requirements needed to become a Tri-anim Prime Platinum Partner.”
Our companies’ shared commitment to exceeding customer expectations and offering the right products and services continue to have a positive impact on patient care.
Tri-anim customers who choose Nonin vital-sign products enjoy peace of mind, knowing:
- Quality matters - Nonin pulse oximeters are constructed using hazardous-free materials and are made in the United States
- Accuracy matters - Accuracy and performance claims for the Onyx® Vantage fingertip pulse oximeter are supported by published peer-reviewed, clinical studies
- Versatility matters - The Onyx® Vantage is the only fingertip pulse oximeter with accuracy claims for use on fingers, thumbs and toes, for use from pediatric to adult patients
- Performance matters - The LifeSense® pulse oximeter/capnograph and the RespSense™ capnograph are easy to read, easy to use, pole mountable and cost effective to purchase and operate with standard tubing
- Reliability matters - Nonin PureLight® sensors, when used with Nonin PureSAT® pulse oximeters, provide proven accuracy and durability in a wide range of patients and clinical settings
Currently, Tri-anim hospital customers can purchase Nonin’s Onyx® Vantage 9590 professional fingertip pulse oximeter as part of Tri-anim’s Curaplex® offering. In addition, Tri-anim also sells Nonin’s PalmSAT® 2500 handheld pulse oximeter, Wrist-Ox2™ 3150 wrist-worn pulse oximeter, disposable and reusable sensors, and LifeSense® and RespSense™ capnographs.
About Nonin Medical, Inc.
Nonin Medical, Inc. invented the finger pulse oximeter and designs and manufactures noninvasive medical monitoring solutions that meet customers’ technology needs today and tomorrow. Headquartered in Plymouth, Minnesota, USA, with an additional customer service center in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Nonin Medical sells its pulse and regional oximeters, capnographs, sensors and software to health professionals and consumers in more than 125 countries. The company also has more than 100 OEM partners worldwide. For more information, visit nonin.com.
About Tri-anim Health Services, Inc.
Tri-anim is a specialty healthcare supplier that provides innovative products paired with clinical expertise for hospitals and advanced patient-care facilities. With over 30 years of experience, Tri-anim understands the business of healthcare and offers value-oriented programs designed to improve patient care and maximize operational efficiencies. Combined with a fast and reliable supply chain, nationwide sales support, in-service training and one-call customer care, Tri-anim specializes in healthcare excellence. For more information, visit www.tri-anim.com.